Besides tasting great, these popsicles are chock full of healthful nutritional benefits. Lemons are a rich source of immune-boosting vitamin C. Lemons also help our bodies maintain a healthy pH level by detoxing toxins. The fresh ginger in these pops provide anti-inflammatory, infection-fighting and immune boosting benefits. Ginger is also a great natural digestive aid, and it's a perfect pick to receive nausea and indigestion.
Keto Detox Tea
Our Ketogenic Detox Tea is a nutrient-rich powdered iced tea that detoxifies and cleanses your body from the inside out. This unique blend is formulated with keto and paleo diet-friendly natural ingredients such as BHB salts to help boost your metabolism and flight plateaus. As always, our formulas contain just the good stuff - no fillers, artificial colors or ingredients added. Our Keto Detox Tea is the base of our delicious Lemon Ginger Keto Detox Pops!
Monk Fruit Powder - The Perfect Ketogenic Sweetener
Monk fruit sweetener is made naturally from the antioxidants naturally found in monk fruit. It provides a low-calorie sweetness without the insulin spikes of sugar. Like stevia and erythritol, monk fruit scores a zero on the glycemic index and may even have a stabilizing effect on blood sugar. Unlike stevia, monk fruit never has a bitter aftertaste. It’s also much sweeter than sugar, around 300 times, so a little goes a long way!
Lemon Ginger Keto Detox Popsicle Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups of water
- 3 1/2 scoops Keto Detox Tea
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp powdered monk fruit
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 slices of lemon, thinly sliced and cut in half into wedges
- Put the water and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the monk fruit powder and simmer for another 1 - 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the mixture through a fine strainer into a bowl, pressing down hard on the ginger with the back of a spoon.
- Stir in the 3 1/2 scoops of Keto Detox Tea.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds. Leave about 1/4 inch at the top to leave room for the stick (plus, your popsicles will expand a bit as they freeze.)
- Place one lemon wedge in each mold.
- Place the lid on the mold and place in the freezer and freeze until solid.
- To get your popsicles out of a stubborn mold, run the whole thing under warm water for a couple seconds.